The Genesys™ family of 1U, 2U, and 3U DC Programmable Power Supplies set a new standard for flexible, reliable AC/DC power systems in OEM, Industrial and Laboratory applications. All models in the GENESYS+™ series can operate in constant voltage (up to 600V), constant current (up to 1500A) and constant power modes. Control of voltage and current slew rate, arbitrary waveform generation and storage, internal resistance simulation and display brightness control are all standard features.
Depending on the power level, models are available with a choice of single-phase 170 to 265Vac input or three-phase 170-265Vac, 342-460Vac or 342-528Vac input. The GH models and 1kW and 1.7kW accept single phase input 85-265Vac.
Applications: Laser diode, automotive test, water purification, component testing and burn-in, RF-communication, battery simulation and solar panel testing.
- Highest power density on the market, 5kw in 1U
- Voltage and current slew rate control
- Arbitrary waveform generation and storage
- Smallest & lightest product on the market – saves cabinet space & cost
- Speeds up test times
- High functionality – suitable for many applications
- Built-in LAN, USB, RS-232 & RS-485 Interface
- Isolated Analog Program/Monitor/Control
- Five Year Warranty
- 5kW Output power in 1U, 10kW in 2U, 15kW in 3U
- Output voltage range: 10V up to 600V
- Output current range: 2.8A to 1500A
- Light weight (less than 7kg for 5kW model)
- Arbitrary waveform (up to 100 steps) generation and storage (4 storage locations)
- Fast programming response time with user adjustable voltage and current slew rate
- Two user programmable output control pins (open drain) to activate external devices
- Easy auto-configuration for parallel systems up to 20kW
- Safe or Auto re-start and last settings memory