Land Mobile Radio
LMR systems are terrestrially-based, wireless communications systems commonly used by federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial emergency responders, public works companies, and even the military to support voice and low-speed data communications. LMR systems typically consist of handheld portable radios, mobile radios, base stations, a network, and repeaters.
Police, firefighters, emergency medical services and public transport network rely on their LMR system for mission critical voice communications. The ability to have comprehensive monitoring and control of the DC power plant at radio communication sites ultimately enhances the effectiveness of LMR networks. Helios Power Solutions provides the best technology of DC Power Systems for the LMR network.
- High Efficiency 1RU Power Supplies with Battery Backup & LVD For Reliable Quality of Service
- TCP/IP Monitoring and Control of Power Supply Outputs
- Load Distribution Panels Can Monitor and Power Cycle Connected Loads
- DC to AC Inverters with Remote Output Control Over Ethernet & High Efficiency Conversion to Minimize Power Loss
- DC to DC Isolated Converters in a range of sizes for small to large sites.