Up to 60kV Regulated High Voltage DC Power Supplies
The EY Series of 1200 watt high voltage supplies feature flexible embedded controls with low ripple and noise. They are air insulated, fast response units, with tight regulation and extremely low arc discharge currents
Specifications apply from 5% to 100% rated voltage. Operation is guaranteed down to zero voltage with a slight degradation of performance.
- Input:180 to 264 VRMS single-phase, 48-63 Hz, 1500 VA maximum at full load. C14 connector per IEC 60320 with mating line cord.
- Efficiency:85% typical at full load.
- Output: Continuous, stable adjustment, from 0 to rated voltage or current by panel mounted optical rotary encoder or by external +10V signals. Voltage accuracy is 0.5% of setting + 0.2% of rated. Optical rotary encoder resolution: 0.025% with “Fine Adjustment” mode selected. 0.25% with “Coarse Adjustment” mode (default). Repeatability is < 0.1% of rated.
- Polarity: Available with either positive, negative or reversible polarity with respect to chassis ground.
- Arc Quench: The HV output is inhibited for a short period after each load arc to help extinguish the arc.
- Embedded Microcontroller Control: Front panel digital encoders provide high-resolution local adjustment of voltage and current program. Integral RS-232, USB and optional ethernet communications provide remote control program and monitor.
- Low Ripple: Typically, ripple is less than 0.02% RMS of rated voltage at full load