750 – 1500V Regulated High Voltage DC Power Supplies
The FL family of power supplies are sophisticated, 1.5 kW, power supplies with low ripple and noise. They are air insulated, fast response units, with tight regulation.
Specifications apply from 5% to 100% rated voltage. Operation is guaranteed down to zero voltage with a slight degradation of performance.
- Input: 90-264 VAC continuous, single-phase, 48-63Hz. The RMS input current at rated power is less than 20 A @ 100 VRMS input and less than 11 A @200 VRMS
input. Output power is linearly de-rated from 100% to 90% between 100V and 90V input.
- Efficiency: 84% typical at full load.
- Output: Continuous, stable adjustment, from 0 to rated voltage or current by panel mounted optical rotary encoder or by external, user selectable, 0 to +5V or 0 to
+10V signals. Voltage accuracy is 0.5% of setting + 0.2% of rated. Current accuracy is 0.5% of setting + 0.2% of rated. Voltage and Current programming ranges are
selected by switches that are accessible from the rear panel. Optical rotary encoder resolution: 1V and 1mA with “Fine Adjustment” mode selected. 10 V and 10 mA with “Coarse Adjustment” mode (default).
- Polarity: Output is floating and either (DC+) or (DC -) can be connected to chassis ground for reversible polarity. The sum of the output voltage and the float
voltage should not exceed 1500 VDC.
- Field Strappable Parallel Operation: Up to 4 identical units can be connected in parallel providing active current sharing with user configurable master-slave configuration.
- Floating Output:Either output terminal may be grounded for operation as a positive or negative supply.
- Embedded Microcontroller Control: Front panel digital encoders provide high-resolution local adjustment of voltage and current program. Integral RS- 232, RS-485, USB and optional Ethernet communications provide remote control program and monitor with 12 bit accuracy
- Cooling: Fan speed control is adjusted automatically as a function of operating temperature. This reduces noise and extends fan life.
- Low Ripple:Ripple is less than 0.05% RMS of rated voltage at full load up to 1 MHz. Total ripple and noise is less 0.2% p-p of rated voltage up to 20 MHz.