Up to 100kV Three Phase Regulated High Voltage DC Power Supplies
The GX family of power supplies are sophisticated, 25 kW through 200 kW power supplies with low ripple and noise. They are air insulated, fast response units, with tight regulation.
Specifications apply from 5% to 100% rated voltage. Operation is guaranteed down to zero voltage with a slight degradation of performance.)
- Input: Standard 3 Phase, 480VAC (+/-) 10%, 48-63Hz, 35 kVA max, less than 45 A RMS per phase. Inrush current is less than 50 A peak. A five-position terminal strip is provided for AC line connection. Mains service must be protected with fuses or circuit breakers with a maximum rating of 175 A
- Efficiency:Typically > 80% at full load.
- Output: Continuous, stable adjustment, from 0 to rated voltage or current by panel mounted optical rotary encoder or by external 0 to +10V signals. Voltage programming accuracy is 0.5% of setting + 0.2% of rated. Optical rotary encoder resolution: 0.025% of rated with “Fine Adjustment” mode selected. 0.25% of rated with “Coarse Adjustment” mode (default).
- Arc Quench: The HV output is inhibited for a short period after each load arc to help extinguish the arc.
- Arc Count: Internal circuitry constantly senses and integrates arcs that occur over a given time. In the event a system or a load arcing problem develops and exceeds factory-set parameters, the power supply will cycle off in an attempt to clear the fault and then automatically restart after a preset time interval.
- Controls and Interface: Microcontroller based Front Panel Control and Communication Interface. Integral RS232/USB serial ports and optional Ethernet Interface.High-resolution voltage and current programming with either front panel digital encoders or analog remote interface.
- Constant Voltage/Constant Current Operation: Automatic crossover from constant-voltage to constant-current regulation provides protection against overloads, arcs, and short circuits.
- Constant Current/Current Trip: A rear panel switch allows selection of either current mode.
- Cooling: Forced air, enhanced reliability system with redundant thermal overload protection including temperature sensing and fan speed monitor.
- Parallel Operation: Master/Slave configuration up to 200kw. Please consult the factory for additional details.