Modular Battery Charger with Battery Backup
DC Power Rectifier System – 12V 24V 48V 125V 220V Output Voltage Options
The SOL Series innovative and flexible design provides a reliable source of quality DC power for rugged and harsh environments with battery backup.
- Cost-effective, fit for purpose standard power systems for most industrial applications
- Rugged and Reliable solutions for challenging and Mission Critical Environments
- Convection and fan-cooled options to suit any environment
- Remote measurement and control of critical processes
- Modular design philosophy gives more than 300 possible configuration options in an elegant 19in rack
- Hot-swappable power modules
- Designed, built and supported by Helios Power Solutions, a company with more than 30 years’ experience in DC power systems
Key Industrial Applications
SWITCHING FOR POWER UTILITIES: A quality source of DC power is essential for switching in substations where reliability and security are the main features for overall continuity of the operation.THE SOL SERIES has been designed and aimed at providing utilities the ideal DC Power solution based on a perfect balance between reliability and cost, irrespective of the size of your switching network. DC power supply remains stable and uninterrupted in the event of AC Power failure.
OIL & GAS: From our experience, we understand that offshore or onshore, upstream or downstream the OIL & GAS sector has a need for continuous control processes which cannot afford to fail because of the environmental, social and economic consequences. Reticulation of gas, water and petroleum requires continuous control using DC Power. Helios Sol series systems guarantee a reliable source of DC power, even in the event of AC grid failure.
RAIL: Quality, backed up DC Power is needed throughout rail networks for switching, lighting control, signalling, automation, communication and security. DC Power components for the railway industry must offer safe and reliable operation even under extreme environmental conditions which include vibration, temperature extremes, dust, and EMC interference. THE SOL SERIES, with its convection cooled rectifiers, is designed to operate reliably in these challenging conditions.
- The Sol Series – Battery Charger System 125 V For Containerised Electrical Applications