Our BN54 series was initially designed for the security / access control industry. Nowadays they are used for a wide range of industrial applications. They come with separate load and battery circuits, and low volt disconnect is standard across all models.
- 12V and 24V DC models
- A wide range of signals, LEDs and alarms
- Separate load and battery charging output
- Deep discharge battery protection
- Convection cooled – no fans
- An isolated Common Fault Relay that will operate if any fault is found.
- Overvoltage and short circuit protection
- Temperature compensation battery charging
Our SR series power supply offers the option to have a communication interface to enable user monitoring of the power supply and battery parameters.With more than 6500 units sold SR100C warranties a reliable, flexible and high-quality solution to your security system or any application that requires a reliable battery backed system.
- Battery detection – regular battery presence and battery circuit integrity checks
- ECB for battery overload & short circuit protection and reverse battery polarity protection
- Power loss & battery system relay alarms
- Optional communication interface allows remote monitoring & user control of BCT function.