Military Grade – Adjustable Output DC UPS with Lithium Polymer Battery Backup
SynQor’s Military Field-Grade Uninterruptible Power Supply units are designed for the extreme environmental and demanding electrical conditions of Military/Aerospace applications. SynQor’s UPS incorporates field proven high efficiency designs and rugged packaging technologies.
This UPS will accept a wide range of input voltage and frequency values while delivering a wide range of DC voltages to the load. The use of lithium polymer batteries permits the lowest profile and lowest weight solution in its power class. It is designed to comply with a wide range of military standards.
Two Optional Low Voltage Outputs
Options include two low voltage DC outputs, and a DC input rated for military 28 VDC sources.
- Cold start with no AC or DC input connections
- DC3 programmable output: 25-325 V
- DC3 full power range: 210-325 V
- DC3 programmable current limit: 0-6 A
- DC3 ideal diode allows OR’ing with external sources
- DC3 ideal diode allows HV battery charging
- Up to 32 units can be combined to form a higher power fault-tolerant, glitch-free system, perhaps with N+M redundancy on DC3
- User I/O and Configuration signal port